Gires-Tournois Interferometer (GTI) mirrors
Absolute reflectance Rs>99.95% and Rp>99.95%
Absolute reflectance of GTI mirrors goes above 99.95% for the most demanding applications.
Highly Negative Group Delay Dispersion (GDD)
GTI Mirrors can be designed for any specific GDD requirement from slightly negative (-20 fs2) down to -2000 fs2.
Wide spectral bandwidth
In compromise to required reflectance and GDD values, broadband GTI Mirrors are feasible, as for example HR>99.8% at 760 - 840 nm with GDD=-200 fs2.
High Laser Damage Threshold
GTI mirrors are optimized for high resistance to laser irradiance with LIDT of >200 mJ/cm2 at 50 fs, 1030 nm.
- Negative Group Delay Dispersion (GDD) down to –2000 fs^2.
- Mirrors with predefined and flat GDD.
- Spectral range from 200 nm up to 6000 nm.
- Diameter from 5 mm up to 101.6 mm.
- Coatings on substrates with positive or negative curvature.