Extreme low-loss Mirrors
Mirrors available with CRD measurement report to justify reflectivity and loss values.
High laser induced damage threshold
Ultra-hard dielectric coatings for high damage threshold in most demanding laser applications. LIDT values reach >50 J/cm2 @ 1064 nm, 10 ns, S-on-1.
Extremely low absorption and scatter loss
IBS coated mirrors feature absorption below 1 ppm.
Super polished fused silica substrates
Substrates with RMS roughness <1 Å are mandatory for making extreme low-loss coatings.
- Size range from 10 mm up to 50 mm.
- Spectral range from 1000 nm up to 1600 nm.
- Custom shape, curvature, size.
- Optimization for specific AOI or AOI cone.
- Multi-wavelength design and broadband configuration.
- Optimization for ultrafast applications.
Cavity ring-down measurement
In 00 cavity: HR>99.99867% @ 1064 nm. Loss = 13.3 ppm (absorbtion, scatter, transmission)
In 450 cavity: HRs>99.99857% & HRp>99.99816% @ 1064 nm. Loss = 14.3 ppm (S-pol) and 18.4 ppm (P-pol)