Extreme low-loss Mirrors
Mirrors are available with a CRD measurement that justify reflectivity and loss values.
High laser induced damage threshold
Ultra-hard dielectric coatings for high damage threshold in most demanding laser applications. LIDT values reach >50 J/cm2 @ 1064 nm, 10 ns, S-on-1.
Extremely low absorption and scatter loss
IBS coated mirrors feature an absorption below 1 ppm.
Super polished fused silica substrates
Substrates with RMS roughness <1 Å are mandatory for making extreme low-loss coatings.
- Size range from 5 mm up to 50 mm.
- Spectral range from 500 nm up to 2000 nm.
- Custom shape, curvature, size.
- Optimization for specific AOI or AOI cone.
- Multi-wavelength design and broadband configuration.
- Optimization for ultrafast applications.
HR (R>99.995%) @ 1064nm, AOI=0deg