Broadband Dielectric Mirrors
Absolute reflectance Rs>99.95% and Rp>99.9%
The reflectance of broadband mirrors is always compromising with bandwidth. The Rs and Rp are >99.95% and 99.9%, respectively, for spectral ranges narrower than 200 nm.
Optimized for high laser-induced damage threshold
Mirrors are optimized for high power pulsed, as well as CW lasers. 50 J/cm2, 1064 nm, 10 ns, S-on-1 is not a limit for these mirrors.
Low absorption and scatter loss.
IBS coatings feature a negligible influence on scattering (<5 ppm) and absorption loss (<2 ppm).
Resistant to environment changes.
The performance of IBS coated mirrors is not influenced by humidity, temperature, and other environmental conditions.
High purity fused silica substrates.
For excellent thermal and temporal stability, high purity fused silica substrates are used.
- Spectral range from 200 nm up to 5000 nm.
- Size range from 3 mm up to 250 mm.
- Optimization for ultrafast applications.
- Polarization insensitive design.
- Optimization for specific AOI or AOI cone.
- Custom shape, curvature, size.