Low GDD Ultrafast Broadband Mirrors
Absolute reflectance Rs>99.8% and Rp>99.8%
Despite broadband design, low GDD ulftrafast mirrors maintain a high reflectivity greater than 99.9%.
Compensated for Group Delay Dispersion (GDD)
Coatings are designed in a way that the GDD is slightly negative. This prevents pulse broadening and helps to maintain high peak power.
Wide spectral bandwidth
OPTOMAN designs mirrors to steer beams with over 99.8% reflection across the wide wavelength ranges, such as from 650 nm to 1200 nm.
Wide cone of AOI
Should you need mirrors operating at a wide range of angles, OPTOMAN is ready to design broadband mirrors with a wide cone of AOI.
- Mirrors with predefined negative or positive GDD.
- Diameter from 3 mm up to 150 mm.
- Spectral range from 200 nm up to 5000 nm.
- Available in multiwavelength or broadband configuration.
- Coatings on substrates with positive or negative curvature.