Laser Output Couplers
Flat, spherical or wedged configuration.
Output Couplers are available in almost any kind of configuration: flat, plano/convex or plano/concave, meniscus, wedged, etc.
Low absorption UV or IR grade fused silica
Bulk absorption plays a critical role in a duty cycle of cavity optics. Substrates for Output Couplers are made of application-optimized low absorption fused silica.
Optimized for ultrafast applications
Ultrafast output couplers feature negligible GDD, both in reflection and transmission.
Optimized for high power applications
Output couplers, as intracavity components, have to handle extreme energy densities. That is why these coatings are optimized for a high damage threshold, which exceeds 50 J/cm2, 1064 nm, 20 ns.
Back surface AR coated to eliminate ghosting.
The back surface is anti-reflective coated, where residual reflectivity is lower than <0.05%. An AR coating eliminates parasitic reflections from the back surface.
- Flat, spherical or wedged configuration.
- Single wavelength or broadband design.
- Reflectance from 10% up to 99.99% with +/-0.05% accuracy.
- Optimization for ultrafast applications.
- Diameter from 3 mm up to 250 mm.
- Spectral range from 200 nm up to 5000 nm.